Center for Spiritual Living Tucson is a non-profit organization, administered by an elected Board of Trustees, who work hand-in-hand with our minister for leadership excellence. Leadership decisions are made from a common vision of service, love, and mutual trust, for the highest good of the community.
Board of Trustees:
Leadership Team Members:
- Music Director – David Prouty
- Altared States (Flowers) – Po Lui-Frank
- Bookstore Team Leader – Shelly Dunn
- Compassionate Heart Leader – Britt Mbuthia
- Facility Team – Shared Leadership
- Funding Team Leader – Dick Laird
- Hospitality Team Leader – Karen Kiester
- Host Team – Renee’ Mezzone
- MarComm Team Activity Leader – Rev Janis Farmer
- Membership Team Leader – Pat Masters
- NewComers Team – Rebecca Bushner
- Photography Director – Serina French
- Sacred Cinema – Carla Hodge
- Sound Team Leader – Yoni Weiner
- Usher Team Leader – Donna Hall
- Youth Ministry Leader – Open to Inspiration
Professional Licensed Practitioners are prayer professionals, who after completing four (or more) years of training in The Science of Mind, are licensed by Centers for Spiritual Living. Our practitioners are available after the Sunday Service and by private appointment to counsel and pray with you. For more information or a referral for prayer, call the Center Office at 520-319-1042.
Our Professional Practitioners:
- Carla Hodge, RScP
- Leah Hamilton, RScP
We have a Practitioner-in-Training, as well:
- Shelly Dunn
Here are our professional licensed practitioners, our practitioner-in-training and our spiritual leader.
View our Organizational Documents, which include our bylaws, board minutes, CSLT sponsored event applications, annual report, strategic planning session reports, and descriptions of volunteer job opportunities.